Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008




8 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Patti,
I am LOL here and can't hardly type. LOL. That picture is just too funny. It must be made with one of those funny mirrors as I call them. I've been in those fun houses and they have those mirrors that make you look all different kinds of ways when you move. "THANK YOU" for sharing such a fun picture for your Wordless Wednesday. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Kim said...

I have never seen you look so ravishingly beautiful.

Kimi

Linda said...

ROFL!!! What more can I say!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My! What a funny picture. I am still laughing at it!

I hope yall's faces did not freeze that way!

kdwhorses said...

OH my! I think some days I am like that! Have a great and blessed Wednesday! Love the Easter pics! Avery is getting so big and a cutie as she always is! Glad you had a great time!

Kim Soule said...

LOL!!!!!! In New Orleans at the National Art Teachers conference......LOL!!!! Love ya!

Kim said...

I know that it is you, Kim and ???...I can't figure out who that is.

You are too CRAZY!!!

Kimikka

Grannalisa said...

That is hilarious!!!