Here are a few pictures of the dining room. I think it turned out really well. I still have a little decorating to do, but other than that its done and I'm ready to have my kids all home so we can enjoy a meal together!
Good Morning Patti, Your Dining Room is beautiful. I love the Chandelier hanging from the top. I know you are excited about having a meal with all the kids home. "THANK YOU" for sharing your Dining Room with us. You did a great job on it. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Oh, wow, it looks lovely, Patti! I know you can't wait to have that first meal with all the family, in it.
I have received a Blessings award which I haven't had time to post as of yet. Will be posting it later, perhaps tonight. But I would love to pass on this Blessings award to you. Perhaps either later this evening, or tomorrow morning, you could pick it up. I would love for you to have it.
Wow, you did good girl. I know you are looking forward to that first family gathering in that new dining room. You will have to take pictures of that special occasion to share with us. And have you got your menu yet of what you will serve? Congratuations.
It was wonderful....even so much better in person and the pictures are wonderful....I appreciate you coming over last night. You are a treasured friend!! You shouldn't have gotten Max a gift but he loves it. Can you tell he has gotten the hang of opening presents. He wasn't going to waste any time he just dumped it out.....lol
7 comments:
It is beautiful. I know you are going to enjoy it especially when your family is home!!
Good Morning Patti,
Your Dining Room is beautiful. I love the Chandelier hanging from the top. I know you are excited about having a meal with all the kids home. "THANK YOU" for sharing your Dining Room with us. You did a great job on it. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Oh, wow, it looks lovely, Patti! I know you can't wait to have that first meal with all the family, in it.
I have received a Blessings award which I haven't had time to post as of yet. Will be posting it later, perhaps tonight. But I would love to pass on this Blessings award to you. Perhaps either later this evening, or tomorrow morning, you could pick it up. I would love for you to have it.
Have a wonderful day!
Renie
Your dining room is so beautiful! I know it means alot to you since Mike built it.
Wow, you did good girl. I know you are looking forward to that first family gathering in that new dining room. You will have to take pictures of that special occasion to share with us. And have you got your menu yet of what you will serve? Congratuations.
It was wonderful....even so much better in person and the pictures are wonderful....I appreciate you coming over last night. You are a treasured friend!! You shouldn't have gotten Max a gift but he loves it. Can you tell he has gotten the hang of opening presents. He wasn't going to waste any time he just dumped it out.....lol
Love you girl!
That dining room is beautiful..
Have a wonderful upcoming week..
Post a Comment