Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Day 2007
This was such a fun Christmas for us. Having my family together meant a lot to me. Christmas was even more special this year because it was Avery's first. She loved the lights on the tree and mantle. We all took turns opening our gifts and I really enjoyed watching Ashley open Avery's gifts for her. She had so much fun. I found Avery a gloworm just like the one that Ashley was attached to as a child. After we finished opening our gifts we had breakfast together. I always make Aaron a cinnamon biscuit cake on Christmas morning, its his favorite! We watched movies,ate a lot and just enjoyed each others company. Aaron had to leave early to go to work. I missed having him around, but was thankful he could be there to open gifts with us and share breakfast.Mike's mom and dad stopped by for a few minutes to visit. My mom and my brother Dal came over later in the evening and ate with us and we opened gifts with them and had a good time together. I really loved this Christmas with my family. I hope we will always get to be together like this on Christmases to come. We will have Christmas with Mike's family this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awwww.....looks like you had a wonderful family Christmas. Having a GRAND baby around makes Christmas even more special. Glad you all had such a wonderful time.
Loved the pics! How great you got to spend family time together! Christmas is such a great time, I enjoy it so much with my daughter!
Oh, it must have been so joyful to watch Avery looking at the lights and everything. And you are right, Christmases with family are the best. I'm looking forward to more pictures!
Blessings,
Renie
Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Babies really put a lot of excitement into the day. As Avery grows you will enjoy Christmas even more.
Wishing you and your family a blessed New Year!!
Post a Comment