The room is almost finished! Mike has worked hard and steady on his days off. He finished painting this week. He is putting the trim on now. Next he will lay the laminant flooring. We are really going to enjoy our new dining room! I get to go shopping for new furniture for it after Christmas!

I have an extra closet for storage!

Mike putting on the primer

The painted walls
4 comments:
Wow...nothing slow about Mike. It looks awesome!! I can't wait to see it. I need to stop by anyway and see your Christmas tree before Christmas is over.
hugs
Kimikka
Oh, your newly remodeled and painted dining room looks very nice. And shopping for new furnitue will be fun! I enjoyed the update. Your husband is a handy guy.
Cheers,
Renie
CONGRATULATIONS on your new dining room. My husband will work tomorrow (Friday) then he will be off until January 2. Probably the day after Christmas we are going to rip up the carpet in an old bedroom. We will paint the room, put down new floor covering, hopefully hardwood floors if the $$ allows us and then I will get to go pick out a new bedroom suit for that room. So I know how excited you are.
How wonderful! Enjoy your Christmas and can't wait to see pictures of the finished product!
Post a Comment