Pages

Friday, November 16, 2007

Congratulations Aaron!


Today our son, Aaron graduated from the police academy. We are so proud of him! He really studied hard and made good grades. He made a lot of new friends while he was at the academy. We will be moving him into his apartment this weekend, and he starts his new career on Monday. We love you Aaron and are very proud of you!!

8 comments:

johnson said...

Congrats!!!! Where is Aron going to work and live? I know you are all excited!!

Susie said...

Nice slide show. Congratulations to Aaron.

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Nonna,

A big congratulations to Aaron!
My older son is a police officer, and has been for 23 years. It's a most commendable occupation.

Best wishes,

Renie

Grannalisa said...

Congratulations to Aaron. That is so awesome!!

Kim said...

Congratulations Aaron!!! I am so proud of that boy. I know he worked real hard. Patti now he is a grown man....oh my gosh!! He's not that little boy anymore that use to run around the house with that big cowboy hat and a holster, only in his underware....lol..(lets hope not)..it seems like only yesterday. WAY TO GO AARON!!!

AMY said...

I know you must be proud of him! Congratulations.

Andrea said...

Congratulations are in order for your son. I know you are very proud of him.

Linda said...

Congratulations to Aaron!! What a great achievement. I know how proud you must be!!!