Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Class of 77


This past weekend Mike and I went to our 30 year class reunion. It was a lot of fun seeing classmates that we hadnt seen in years. Everyone had a great time. Brenda put together an awesome slideshow for us. We are planning another one in 5 years. We had a pretty good turn out but are hoping for more at our next reunion.

5 comments:

Kim said...

30 years.....I'm not far behind you. Looks like you all had a great time. Where was the reunion at? Have a fab day!

Andrea said...

I am so glad you had such a good time. My husband and I went to my 30th class reunion November 3 and we had a wonderful time. We are talking about putting together a big 50th birthday party class celebration in 2009. I am hoping more will show up for that. I love your pictures.

Linda said...

I think the last time I went to a reunion it was my 30th. I couldn't believe at all the old people that were there. LOL My next big one will be in 2010 which will be my 45th!!! How can that be when I'm only 39???

Susie said...

It is fun seeing how people have changed over the years. We had our 40th last yr.
Love the Christmasy feel of your site!
xo

Renie Burghardt said...

My 50th reunion was in 2005! I'm glad you enjoyed your 30th. It must have been fun to reconnect with old classmates.