Mike has steadily been working on enlarging the dining room since he started on it the first part of October . He works on it every day he has had off (except for when Avery was born.) He really enjoys doing stuff like this. I appreciate all his hard work. I cant wait to enjoy my new room! I'll update more as the work progresses.
Aren't you glad you are married to a handy man? My husband is the same way and we save LOTS of money because he knows how to do it. Luckily he used to build homes and now is an electrician. Handy Manny is what I call him!!!!
oh my patti your dining room is going to be HUGE...I'll be looking for an invite to a formal dinner in the new dining room SOON!!!....so tell mike to get a move on it....lol...J/K
5 comments:
Aren't you glad you are married to a handy man? My husband is the same way and we save LOTS of money because he knows how to do it. Luckily he used to build homes and now is an electrician. Handy Manny is what I call him!!!!
Hey Nonna!! I can't wait to see the finished dining room!! It looks like Mike is having a lot of fun with it!! I hope you are having a great day!!!
oh my patti your dining room is going to be HUGE...I'll be looking for an invite to a formal dinner in the new dining room SOON!!!....so tell mike to get a move on it....lol...J/K
You are going to have a wonderfully large area for dining! I fully appreciate having a handy husband. So nice not to have to hire all that out!
xo
What a great room you will have for Thanksgiving dinner!!! And, how lucky you are to have husband that enjoys doing this type of work!!!
Post a Comment