I love the video. Britney was here and I showed her pictures of Avery and she went on and on about how beautiful she is!...and of course I totally agree!!Love you,Kim
Congrats again! She is just beautiful! I know you spoiled her rotten while you were there! Thanks for sharing!
That video is amazing. Avery has the most beautiful complexion! I know you are loving every minute of your Nonna time!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the video. Britney was here and I showed her pictures of Avery and she went on and on about how beautiful she is!...and of course I totally agree!!
Love you,
Kim
Congrats again! She is just beautiful! I know you spoiled her rotten while you were there! Thanks for sharing!
That video is amazing. Avery has the most beautiful complexion! I know you are loving every minute of your Nonna time!
Post a Comment