

Last week Aaron came and spent the night with us when his electricity was off because of hurricane Ike. He asked his cousins, Nathan and Jonathon to come over and play cards and catch the football game. I got out of their way and let them have their time together. (except, of course getting these pictures!!)
An award

My friend Lisa from A Place To Land gave me this award. Thank you so much Lisa! I've enjoyed reading your blog and learning more about you.
Here are the rules...
Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you've posted your award .
Publish these rules
Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support~
Grant the prize to 6 people~
6 things I value
1. Jesus Christ
2. my family
3. my friends
4. the freedoms I enjoy
5. every day the Lord gives me
6. all the blessings I receive
6 things I do not support
1. same sex marriages
2. abortion
3. evolution
4. some of the t.v. shows
5. people who are rude and arrogant
6. some of the politicians
6 people I'd like to pass this award to:
1. Dawn
2. Pea
3. Jaci
4. Eaton
5. Susan
My friend Lisa from A Place To Land gave me this award. Thank you so much Lisa! I've enjoyed reading your blog and learning more about you.
Here are the rules...
Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you've posted your award .
Publish these rules
Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support~
Grant the prize to 6 people~
6 things I value
1. Jesus Christ
2. my family
3. my friends
4. the freedoms I enjoy
5. every day the Lord gives me
6. all the blessings I receive
6 things I do not support
1. same sex marriages
2. abortion
3. evolution
4. some of the t.v. shows
5. people who are rude and arrogant
6. some of the politicians
6 people I'd like to pass this award to:
1. Dawn
2. Pea
3. Jaci
4. Eaton
6. Linda
13 comments:
Thank you so much!!!
Wow! I just arrived home from work and found your comment on my blog. Thank you for the award...I'm very excited. :)
Thank you for the award.
Thank you so much for the award. I will get it posted later today. I share all your values!!
Patti
I enjoyed reading your response to the award that you are so derserving off. Have a great day.
Hugs :) Lisa
I enjoyed reading your meme! I read many are still without power in TX. I'm sure your daughter and SIL were glad to get theirs back.
xo
loved this post and to learn more about you! Congrats on the award and to all of those who won it!
How fun to have a guys night. They need that too now and then.
Thank you for the nice blog award.It was very kind of you. God Bless.
Congratulations on the award and I love your answers..
Congratulations on your award! I agree with all of your answers! :o)
What fun to have all the guys there playing cards and enjoying each others company! Were you 'slinging hash' as I call it for them? In other words bringing them food?! lol! Hey we always have to et pictures!
Congratulations on the well deserved award, dear Patti, and thank you so much for passing it on to me:-) I will post it tomorrow!!
Looks like the guys were having a fun time...I guess they're allowed to do that once in a while! hehe
I've no doubt you're missing your little grandbaby but I'm glad that they got their power back. xoxo
Love the pictures of the guys playing cards!
Congratulations on the award!
Love your answers, and I share your value's as well, dear Patti.
Love and blessings,
Renie
Post a Comment