While Ashley and Avery were here last week we went to visit my Dad and his wife. They hadnt seen Avery since she was a couple of months old. We enjoyed spending a little time with them.
Good morning to you. I just love that 2nd photo of your granddaughter. She is so cute and that expression on her little face is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
What a seet little soul. I love the carrot or could it be sweet potato or maybe squash colored nose. Those Quilts too, I am so jealous of people that can make things!!!
Thanks for coming over from BATW. What a surprise that was. I enjoyed your comments.
12 comments:
Awww - those are PRECIOUS!!!! I love those kinds of pictures.
Good morning to you.
I just love that 2nd photo of your granddaughter. She is so cute and that expression on her little face is adorable.
Thanks for sharing.
Looks like Avery and Pa Pa Jake have a mutual admiration thing going on! :-)
Beautiful pictures. Avery is a darling little girl.
Hope you're having a great day.
Hugs,
Renie
HOW WONDERFUL she has pictures with her great grandfather. Simply adorable!
What a seet little soul. I love the carrot or could it be sweet potato or maybe squash colored nose. Those Quilts too, I am so jealous of people that can make things!!!
Thanks for coming over from BATW. What a surprise that was. I enjoyed your comments.
Love these pics...She will enjoy looking at them one day. I know he enjoyed seeing her!
Oh that is so sweet. She will treasure those pictures some day.
Such darling pictures...especially love that second picture with Avery and her great grandpa looking at each other. Just precious!! xoxo
Well I'm gonna be different and choose the first pic...they both have beautiful blue eyes!
If you aren't doing anything Sat. Hal is playing at the Bank picnic at Cypress Springs, 11-1. Keely will be there with Elora!
Avery will really cherish the pictures of her and her great grandpa when she gets older.
How precious!!!!
I love that look she is giving her Pa Pa Jake...that is priceless...I know they loved spending time with her.
Post a Comment